Top 10 things to see and do in Greenbushes
1. Visit the Greenbushes Pool and Boardwalk. The Spring fed natural pool has a picnic area, barbecue facilities and a boardwalk with signposted walks.
2. Explore the Conservation Area adjacent to Greenbushes Pool and Boardwalk. You may even spot wildlife in the nesting boxes along the walk trails.
3. Take your time at the award winning Greenbushes Discovery Centre with its interactive displays and mine walk. Great for adults and children.
4. Take the Heritage Amble walk in Greenbushes to learn about the towns history. Booklets are available from the Discovery Centre.
5. Take one of the well signposted trails around Greenbushes to adjoin the Bibbulumun Track.
6. View historic buildings including the old goal.
7. Go to the Mine Lookout with a display of an old miners shack.
8. Visit the Greenbushes Community Garden.
9. The Greenbushes Winter Festival Weekend is held annually on the first weekend of Augusta as part of the Bridgetown in the WInter Festival. It includes many community run activities including a dance and a guided wattle and orchid walk.
10. Look out for the tin man sculpture at the entry to Greenbushes.