In the Margaret River region
, cellar door tastings and sales, vineyard cafes and classic restaurants fit comfortably alongside numerous boutique businesses that highlight local skills and talents. The region is the holy grail for foodies searching for a gourmet food and drink experience. Ideas on tours and attractions in the Margaret River region:
• Walk or train the 1.8km down the Busselton
Jetty to view the magnificent world under the water
• Walk a section – or all – of the Cape to Cape Track that runs from Dunsborough
• Enjoy the magnificent sunset from either Cape Leeuwin or Cape Naturaliste Lighthouses
• Go deep into a cave and discover the amazing world underground
• Meander through the many cellar doors in the region. Better still, hop on a tour and let someone else do the driving.