Margaret River - 3 Day Wine Wander
Perth - Bunbury - Margaret River - Pemberton - Perth
- Head for Bunbury via Harvey to enjoy wines from the Geographe Wine Region. Take in lunch at one of the many Bunbury cafes and restaurants.
- Continue on to the world-renowned Margaret River Wine Region. Spend the afternoon sampling wines and local delicacies and find somewhere to stay, nestled in the forest.
- Continue your adventure the next day, filling in the morning with galleries and attractions before a sumptuous winery lunch.
- Travel to Pemberton where majestic karri trees are dotted around picture-postcard wineries. Enjoy a dinner of local produce not forgetting the local delicacy, marron.
- Head north in the morning to the award winning wineries around Manjimup.
- Journey back to Perth, passing through the Blackwood River Valley known for its cider and fruit wines.
Great Southern - 3 Day Wine Wander
Perth - Mount Barker - Albany - Denmark - Perth
- Fast track to the Great Southern Wine Region and begin your wine tasting in Mount Barker.
- Then a picturesque drive through the awesome Porongurup Range to Albany with a meal of fresh local produce at one of the many restaurants.
- The next day, follow the stunning southern coastline to Denmark where wineries, and galleries are dotted along the Scotsdale Tourist Drive.
- Enjoy a relaxing night before heading north back towards Mount Barker. Drop in at any wineries you missed along the way as you journey back to Perth.
5 - 7 Day Extensive Wine Wander
Perth - Busselton - Margaret River - Pemberton - Denmark - Albany - Mount Barker - Perth
- Begin your journey in the South West Tapestry region that produces a range of fresh produce and is emerging as a quality wine growing area, before a big afternoon sampling the Margaret River Wine Region's many delicacies including olives, cheeses, preserves and chocolate.
- Spend the night in Margaret River and break up the next day's wine tasting with a trip through a local cave or visit some galleries before heading to Pemberton.
- The cool climate wines produced around Pemberton and Manjimup are superb and are complemented by the fresh produce of the area. Enjoy a night surrounded by the karri forest before heading towards the rugged southern coastline.
- Enjoy a picnic on the Nornalup Inlet at Walpole before continuing on to the wineries surrounding Denmark. End your day here in the tranquil surrounds.
- Your last few days can be spent exploring the wineries around the Porongurup Range and Mount Barker. The Great Southern produces a wide range of fresh produce including berries, marron and succulent oysters all waiting to be enjoyed before you head back to Perth.