Adult - $70.00
Concession - $58.00
Child (6-15years) - $30.00
Family (2 adults & 2 children) - $177.00
Max Guests: 250 pax
Min Guests: 1 pax
Operates: Daily (except Christmas Day) unless catastrophic weather conditions prevail.
Start Time: 0900
End Time: 1700
Tour Duration: 7 days from pass activation
Special Instructions: Pass to be collected from either Albany Visitor Centre or the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
What to bring: Comfortable clothing that is weather appropriate, walking shoes and a water bottle.
Bookable via Rezdy.
Valid for 7 days from your selected start date. Collect pass from the Albany Visitor or The Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- The Amazing South Coast Pass is valid for 7 days from activate date.
- Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive, are eligible for the child rate. 5 years and under are free.
- Customer ‘no-shows’ will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
- Transfers are not included, customers need to make their way to each attraction.
- The City of Albany trading as the Albany Visitor Centre, and third party suppliers; its product and staff will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those traveling with you.
Albany's Historic Whaling Station
Visit the only complete whaling station tourism attraction in the world!
Albany’s Historic Whaling Station was the last operating station in Australia and provides a fascinating insight into Albany’s colourful past. Recognised as a heritage site, the whaling station is an engaging and educational tourism attraction for all ages to enjoy.
Join our knowledgeable tour guides on a complimentary tour through the restored whale processing factory. Find yourself immersed in the sights and sounds of the whaling industry. Enjoy short films within the converted whale oil tanks. Climb aboard the Cheynes IV, the world’s only preserved Whalechaser ship; see our giant blue whale skeleton; enjoy our world-renowned marine animal art collection and view our precious scrimshaw art. Visit our museum exhibits filled with authentic, whaling artefacts and memorabilia or relax in our café overlooking one of Albany’s most picturesque bays.
Our unique, biodiverse location is also home to over a 100,000 species of native plants which are now displayed in our Regional Wildflower Garden. Families can enjoy free BBQ’s in the gardens and learn about our friendly collection of native animals at our Australian Wildlife Park. Join us for a memorable day on The Amazing South Coast.
Last entry 4.15pm daily