Adult - $70.00
Concession - $58.00
Child (6-15years) - $30.00
Family (2 adults & 2 children) - $177.00
Max Guests: 250 pax
Min Guests: 1 pax
Operates: Daily (except Christmas Day) unless catastrophic weather conditions prevail.
Start Time: 0900
End Time: 1700
Tour Duration: 7 days from pass activation
Special Instructions: Pass to be collected from either Albany Visitor Centre or the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
What to bring: Comfortable clothing that is weather appropriate, walking shoes and a water bottle.
Bookable via Rezdy.
Valid for 7 days from your selected start date. Collect pass from the Albany Visitor or The Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- The Amazing South Coast Pass is valid for 7 days from activate date.
- Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive, are eligible for the child rate. 5 years and under are free.
- Customer ‘no-shows’ will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
- Transfers are not included, customers need to make their way to each attraction.
- The City of Albany trading as the Albany Visitor Centre, and third party suppliers; its product and staff will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those traveling with you.
Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk
Explore Western Australia’s world famous forest of gigantic tingle trees and take a bird’s eye view of the towering forest from the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, a spectacular lightweight bridge through the forest canopy. The bridge gently ascends into the tree tops 40 metres above the forest floor.
Descend to the boardwalks below and explore the “Ancient Empire Walk” – a grove of impressive veteran tingle trees, some over 400 years old. These are the giants that gave the forest its name – they’re some of the most enormous trees in the world and are only found in the forest surrounding the Valley of the Giants. It’s a peaceful experience, with quiet spots to sit and reflect on the special nature of the tingle forest. This multi award winning attraction provides a unique experience.
Located in Walpole-Nornalup National Park and Walpole Wilderness Area it is 430 kilometres south of Perth, on Highway 1. The park has spectacular landscapes encompassing estuaries, forested hills dissected by rivers, and extensive areas where there is little or no evidence of human activity.
Free daily guided tours of the Ancient Empire
10.15 am 11.30 am 2 pm.
Subject to conditions.
Children (6-15yrs): $10.50
Extended hours 26 December to 26 January
9am - 6pm (last ticket entry 5.15 pm).