Nestled amongst the picturesque setting of expansive vineyards across the rolling hills, natural bushland and manicured gardens, Aravina Estate is one of Margaret River's finest wine producers in the region.
Aravina Estate's team of Chefs source the finest local ingredients from farms and suppliers to develop a range of uniquely flavoursome dishes that showcase the quality range of meats, seafood, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and produce available in the Margaret River region.
To celebrate Aravina Estate's 10 year anniversary in 2020, visit during our ’10 days of Summer Festival’. You will experience:
• Live music everyday on the lawn (from 1pm) from local artists
• Aperol Garden Bar and Lounge
• Renowned Perth Oyster Shucker Jerry Fraser joins us each day from the 27th December 2019 for the 10 day celebrations
• Our new Pizza Bar opens with delicious gourmet pizzas to enjoy on the lawn every day
• Aravina’s own craft beer bar on tap will be set up both in the a-la-carte Restaurant and in the Riviera Bar
Taste the award winning wines at cellar door, browse the WA Surf & sports car museum and shop for home wares before a glorious lunch on the terrace.
Restaurant Dining from 11.30am to 3.30pm
Open for lunch on Public Holidays – 15% surcharge
Closed - Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Australia Day and Good Friday