Nannup is close enough for a weekend away, far enough for a real holiday.
Nannup is a great central base to explore the attractions of the South West region. The word “Nannup” comes from the Noongar people and interprets as “stopping place”.
Visitor information can be accessed via our new mobile app, Experience Nannup, where you can experience all that Nannup has to offer. From unique events to the ultimate in Nature, it's time you experienced Nannup. Have everything you need at your fingertips and start exploring with the Experience Nannup app
If you are looking for tourist information such as brochures on what to see and do whilst you are in Nannup, or need some help on where to stay, visit our tourist information centre located at the Blackwood Cafe.
The helpful staff are always keen to help you get the most from visiting our town.
Top things to do in the region.
1. Cycle along the Munda Biddi Trail, walk the Bibbulmun Track.
2. Ride the trails at the Nannup Tank 7 Mountain bike park.
3. Canoe down the Blackwood River.
4. Wander through town along the Heritage Trail.
5. Enjoy the views from the lookout at Tank 7
6. Visit Barrabup Pool.
7. Meander through the vintages, arts and crafts shops.
8. Meet the kangaroos and emus at Donnelly River Village.
9. Visit the fortnightly markets or farm shops for fresh local produce.
10. Take part in the iconic festivals and events in the region.
Images credit: Daniela Tommasi Photography
Sat to Sun 7.30am to 4pm
Weds Night 5pm to 8pm
Public holidays 8.30am to 2pm
closed Christmas and boxing day