Nannup is close enough for a weekend away, far enough for a real holiday.
Nannup is a great central base to explore the attractions of the South West region. The word “Nannup” comes from the Noongar people and interprets as “stopping place”.
If you are looking for tourist information such as brochures on what to see and do whilst you are in Nannup, or need some help on where to stay, visit our tourist information centre located at the Blackwood Cafe.
The helpful staff are always keen to help you get the most from visiting our town.
Top things to do in the region.
1. Cycle along the Munda Biddi Trail, walk the Bibbulmun Track.
2. Canoe down the Blackwood River.
3. Wander through town along the Heritage Trail.
4. Enjoy the views from the lookout at Tank 7.
5. Visit Barrabup Pool.
6. Meander through the vintages, arts and crafts shops.
7. Meet the kangaroos and emus at Donnelly River Village.
8. Try the orienteering course (pick up information from the Visitor Service)
9. Visit the fortnightly markets or farm shops for fresh local produce.
10. Take part in the iconic festivals and events in the region.
Images credit: Elements Margaret River.
Sat to Sun 7.30am to 4pm
Weds Night 5pm to 8pm
Public holidays 8.30am to 2pm
closed Christmas and boxing day