Mid-Week Escape Package: 3 nights* for 2 people in fully self contained one bedroom cottage with complimentary gourmet breakfast hamper, bottle of award-winning local wine and $50 lunch voucher to The Cidery in Bridgetown. Total Value $905 (save $275).
Treat yourself to that mid week escape you've been seeking. Relax in your cosy timber cottage, nestled amongst a hilltop jarrah forest on our 46 acre property. Your cottage balcony sits high on the ridge top so you can laze away your mornings watching the mist rise up the valley, listening to the birds sing their morning serenade. The fresh air will invigorate you. Days can be spent reading a good book, warmed by your cosy log fire, taking a walk through the spectacular Golden Valley Tree Park or exploring the delights of magical Balingup and the surrounding Blackwood River Valley.
This mid-week escape package is popular with couples looking for a relaxing break, and for those who just need some time out to themselves.
- 3 nights* mid-week for 2 people in your own fully self contained one bedroom cottage valued at $735
- Gourmet Breakfast Hamper valued at $100
- bottle of award winning local wine valued at $20
- $50 lunch voucher to The Cidery in Bridgetown
Total Value – $905 (save $275)
*Sunday - Thursday only.
Be hugged by nature at multi-award winning Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages. Getaway from it all and immerse yourself in a private hilltop forest Cottage.
High in a hilltop forest above the mist line is a magical 46-acre natural bushland property. Nestled amongst native jarrah & marri trees are 6 cosy bush cottages. Set apart for privacy, each cottage overlooks picturesque and breathtaking vistas below. Take in spectacular views. Breathe in nature. From a bright blue-sky sparkle on a summer’s morning, to a eucalypt infused fresh winter’s day. Reconnect and bond with loved ones.
Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages is located 1.5 km’s west of the Balingup townsite, at the northern entrance to the beautiful Blackwood River Valley. Centrally located in WA’s south west, Balingup is situated 240kms south of Perth, a comfortable scenic 2½-3hr drive. Nature’s hugs await you now.
Bridgetown - 25 mins
Nannup - 45 mins
Donnybrook - 25 mins
Private and secluded, enjoy stunning views from each of the one and two bedroom Cottages.
Immersed in nature, the cosy bush Cottages are fully self contained with spacious balconies, a wood fire and air conditioning. Enjoy the rustic country charm of the well appointed Cottages containing open plan living, kitchens, dining room and bathrooms. BBQ's are available on each cottage balcony, and all cottages are equipped with a CD player/iPod dock/TV/DVD player, plus a selection of books, magazines, games, puzzles, CD’s, DVD’s, binoculars, torch, umbrella and essential oil-burner.
Come, enjoy some stunningly fresh air, huge expanses of blue sky and indulge in your own slice of heaven at Balingup Heights.
With 46 acres to explore, including the 25 acre hilltop forest, there’s plenty to do at Balingup Heights!
- Private lookouts - You’re invited to make use of the spectacular scenic lookout. A perfect vantage point from which to enjoy Balingup’s spectacular sunrises, the misty mornings, stunning sunsets, and the moon rise. Photo opportunities abound!
- Star gazing - On a clear night the sky above Balingup seems endless. Some guests choose to simply look up in amazement, while others take the opportunity to locate the planets and constellations of the Milky Way.
- Farm animal feeding - Join us each morning to feed our sheep, horses, guinea pigs, chickens and our cheeky llama.
- Walk Trails - Explore the numerous walk trails on the property.
- Photography and videography - Capture stunning vistas and sensual colours in all seasons and in every weather condition. It’s also the perfect spot to give your drone a workout!
- Wildlife - a diverse variety of native birds and wildlife can be spotted on the property.
- Wildflowers - commencing early Spring the hilltop forest supports an abundance of wildflowers.
- Secret Garden – Nature Playground – think bush cubbies and fairy gardens.
- Fruit Picking - When in season, you’re welcome to collect chestnuts and roast them fresh on your BBQ (April and early May). The persimmon orchard is a must visit location in all seasons. The fruit is ripe for picking in March - April.
Centrally located in the heart of WA’s south west, Balingup lies at the northern entrance to the Blackwood River Valley. Encompassing the quaint, historic towns of Balingup, Nannup, Bridgetown and Boyup Brook, explore boutique wineries, art & craft galleries. Food and wine lovers will be tantalised by the array of gourmet products on offer throughout the region.
Nestled amongst rolling green hills, surrounded by vast expanses of native forest interspersed with fruit orchards, vineyards and farmland. Balingup Heights is the perfect getaway for couples, families, groups or just you!