Hire a bike, have a delicious bite to eat, try a local Beer or Wine or book your Glamping accommodation at the Kiosk. While you’re visiting check out the areas amazing outdoor activities that allow you to enjoy life, find peace in nature or quite simply, unwind!
This family run Licensed Cafe (hosts Diane and Stephen ) is noted for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Touring caravans and pitched tent campers are welcome and the attractive camping areas at the newly renovated Potters Gorge. Check out our Glamping (glamour camping) options – a great way to have a short break from the rigours of daily life, without any of the “work” required to set up your own camp.
At Kiosk At The Dam we encourage you to experience the stunning Wellington National Park by being ‘let in on nature’s show’. There are many amenities in the Park and plenty to do in the surrounding area. Recharge yourself by experiencing outdoor activities such as photography, backpacking, hiking, hill walking, star gazing, mountain biking (check out our Mountain Bike Hire at the Kiosk ), swimming, water skiing, bird watching and more! Get all the inside info on the area, plug in your devices for charge. Relax with a coffee and cake, Local Beer or Wine,a cool drink or ice cream and order some lunch. You can also pick up those camping essentials or take away drinks you forgot or have run out of.
We are remarkably accessible – the South West Highway brings us within two hours drive of Perth and only 25 minutes from the Bunbury region and surrounding areas. Kiosk at the dam occupies an area within walking distance to the Wellington Dam and surrounding river bike and walking trails & water skiing area . The Park offers unrivalled space and tranquillity – plenty of room to park next to your caravan or tent, and for families and individuals to play.
Don’t forget to ask us for a FREE hiking and trail map of the area!
• Kiosk at the Dam – Licensed cafe serving light meals with local craft beer cider & wines – also takeaway food & drinks. Campers store – Ice, BBQ pack firewood etc etc
• Pseudo visitor centre – we provide a wide range of maps & information on the local & the wider geographe region to visitors
• Potters Gorge – we manage this 54 campsite on the banks of wellington ton suitable for all types of campers from swags to the largest caravans & RVS
• MTB Hire – mountain bike hire, bookings advisable
• Glamping – our style of glamping is more “luxury no work camping”. Fully set up camping – just arrive with your clothes & food – or eat at the Kiosk or local wineries.
Bookings essential as they are set up for every booking & a two night minimum is required.